Thursday, May 8, 2008

Virgin blogger


I'm an advertising whore, designer, musician, toy collector/maker, animator, director, illustrator and a frustrated gag writer. I made this blog because I don't have enough money to hire a P.R. outfit (which by the way almost all public figures have even the pope). Basically I’ll be practicing my “Bragging Rights” here. I’ll be posting my latest projects whether it’s from advertising, musical endeavors,
Illustration and design projects basta mga pwede kong ipagmayabang ilalagay ko lahat dito. In short, it’s my portfolio site. Right now I’m currently employed as an Art Director in Leo Burnett Manila (multinational big shot spectacular splendid Advertising Agency with a cool British boss). Enjoy the trip and may you have an orgasmic week ahead of you.

No comments: