Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GIGZILLA-gig poster exhibit. My first solo exhibit.




At last, I just secured my first solo exhibit. This is really a dream come true!

I just want to thank all the gig organizers that helped me with this gig poster exhibit project: Cris Ramos of Revolver Productions, Bigboy Cheng of Manyik Mondays and Circa Saturdays, Ristalle Bautista of Fast Forward, DJ Ace Ramos of Embassy, JP Balboa of Route 196, Dax Dacayan of Electronica Manila, Shikes Barbero of Jungle Bolo Prod. Tanya and Tats of Defacto Jeans and Razorback . I also want to thank Andy Warhol, Frank Kozik, Coop and the movie trailer of “American Artifacts” for the inspiration. Wow! See you guys at my exhibit!

GIGZILLA: A GIG POSTER EXHIBIT
(Jp Cuison's 1st solo exhibit)

opening: May 8, 2010/ 7pm
exhibit will run until May 19,2010
Cubao X, Araneta Center, QC

No comments: